Wednesday 10 September, 2008

Four Wheeler License



After Bangalore started HiTech boom, it started boom for car manufactures. Smart salary drawn by Techie started looking towards 4 Wheeler. Result is, you can see new car every six months. Bangalore roads are watching CAR fashion Parade every day. Thanks to bangalore roads which helps cars to run with CAT walk.

Till last month, I had distant knowledge on cars, now I have car in my house, definately not mine, but surely I get chance to drive every day!!! thanks to my cousin.

Driving four wheeler is amazing experience after U had 3 Years of bike. Its not big deal to learn the four wheeler in Bangalore, it has Driving schools/100 cars (Assumption). I joined driving school to improve my driving knowledge from 2 to 4 wheeler, but its not that simple transition but finally I did it, now I can drive with minor mistakes of steering control, but not on bangalore fully loaded roads.

Hmmm, to drive on Bangalore roads u need to have, so called driving license. My assumption is accidents happening in this city are due to the most corrupted license procedure. It is guarnteed that U will not get the license even if U r skillful, untill U catch broker(One more Corrupted Guy) whom, U bribe and he bribes the RTO.

I thought about writing this blog, when I read that Police is most corrupted Dept in India and when I experienced it in my driving test. We have saying in Kannada "RAKSHAKARE BHAKSHAKARU" i.e People who should stop the Bad things are doing bad things. Do we really need such administration? will this situation change? or Indians are getting addicted to such situations? are these questions get answered or Do we need to wait till this world end?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
ವೃತ್ತಿಯಿಂದ ಸಾಫ್ಟ್ವವೇರ್ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರ್, ನನ್ನ ಊರು ರಾಯಚೂರು ಜಿಲ್ಲೆಯ ಲಿಂಗಸುಗುರ್... ಕಥೆ, ಕಾದಂಬರಿ, ಕವಿತೆ ಓದುವ ಗೀಳು ಹಚಿಕೊಂಡವ.... ನನ್ನ ಮನಸಿಗೆ ತೋಚಿದ್ದನ್ನು, ನನ್ನ ನಿತ್ಯ ಜೀವನದ ಪಾಠಗಳನ್ನು ಗೀಚಬೇಕೆಂದು, ಇ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್ ಬರೆಯಬೇಕೆಂದಿದ್ದೇನೆ.....